Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Mid-Summer Night's Work


This seemingly simple photo reveals all sorts of recent Pram advances. First- the second wing has been covered in cans (need just three more cans!) The Amazing Leslie and I knocked it out on Sunday after everyone else went home. We finished at 10pm. Second- The front fan has been installed. It has it's 12v motor and just needs to be wired up to the battery. Third- The Baron had the idea that we should have a mister on board. Today I figured out a simple way to do it. I cut a hole in the 'hood' and dropped a pressure sprayer (green thing on left) into the hole on to it's mount. Add water, pump up the pressure, squeeze the trigger, enjoy!

2 comments:

Todd Berman said...

I was just talking with someone about the perambulator, and they said - you should put a mister on that to simulate the steam coming out. I thought that was a good idea. And look - it's done!

Unknown said...

Param looks FANTASTIC guys! Mr. Gilliam would be proud.