Friday, June 8, 2007

Shade Structure Ideas Redux

I think the idea of a tensile shade structure for the main living area is worth the time and effort needed to be spent on r&d because it would enable a large tall area with only one pole. But I think we might benefit from a more tried and true shade structure for the sleeping area. We've all seen them used before. There is some question of their ability to withstand heavy winds. But the parts are easily replaced with metal conduit if a repair is needed. Two of them would give us 400 square feet of tent space (20x20). Not bad for $120 plus tax.
UPDATE- I purchased two of these yesterday! They're nicer than I thought.

2 comments:

The Baroness of Less said...

I think it's worth the $120 even if it ends up being our backup plan. But I've been saying that all along.

Magpie said...

Oh, you know everything.